Monday 16 May 2016

A lot of you have asked me what my favourite mind game is and I’m sure this will surprise you, but it’s actuallyforcing you to wear my used undies to work. I just get a real kick out of it. The idea that I have the power to force a businessman, well any man really into my tiny undies, make him uncomfortable all day long, strip him away of his masculinity, t’s so good t’s almost therapeutic to me.





“Remember, there are more people in the world than yourself. Be modest! You have not yet invented nor thought anything which others have not thought or invented before. And should you really have done so, consider it a gift of heaven which you are to share with others.”




There’s just something so sexy about the entire endeavour, from me wearing the undies and thinking about you who’ll be next, sending them unwashed covered in my divine smell in a little envelope local or international, you unwrapping the gift, trying it on, it doesn’t fit but you can’t back out at this stage so you tear it a little and force yourself in them. You put on your fancy suit over them and drive to work in your big fancy car which compensates for your probably too small of a dick. And then all day you rub and scratch and have to pull it out of your ass and this whole time our minds will be one. We’ll both think about each other the whole time, something tangible unites us.
Are you down? Buy a pair of my used undies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment